HEAVY DUTY HOSE SUSPENSION SADDLES
- real protection against accidents, environmental damage and corporate loss.
- maintenance-free service.
- it’s special design prevents hose collapse and kinking, reduce premature hose failures, decreasing the cost of hoses replacement
- reduce risk to personnel working under or near a hoisted hose.
- offers fast implementation with no special tools.
- manufactured to meet the standards of a comprehensive quality control program as well as the standards of independent regulatory bodies.
- working range from -40c° to 130c°, ageless and hydrolysis free.
- non- sparking, non conductive and static-free construction.
- resistant to fuel, oil, jet-fuel, most of chemical and petrochemicals
- slings are easily replaced when worn or damaged.
- sizes from 1 to 12 inches.
Where do you use a hosesaddle?
SIZES 1’’ TO 4’’
fueling stations, hydraulic hose, bundled industrial hose, pumping operations, mines and theatrical power cables etc…. …
SIZES 6’’ TO 10’’
offshore dock hose, fish suction hose( reducing bruising dramatically), vacuum hose, material handling hose, food grade hose etc….